The effect of educational color strategy on developing educational sense in science teaching
The research aims to identify the effect of the educational color strategy on developing educational sense in teaching Sciences .
To verify the goal of the current research, he put the null hypothesis,which is:
There are no statistically significant differences at (05.0%) between the average difference of (pre-test scores)
And Dimensional) for students of the experimental group that studied science with the educational color strategy, and the average
The difference of test scores (pre and post) for students of the control group that studied the same subject in the manner
Habitual (traditional) teaching sense development.
To verify this, the researcher chose an experimental design with two groups, one experimental and the other a control.
The researcher was informed of the research community, which is the middle schools in Al-Kut, and the researcher chose a sample
The search is randomly assigned to my school, al-Kindi Medium School for Boys and Imam al-Hassan Intermediate School for Boys
Each of the selected schools (2), with a total of (256) students, was chosen by random drawing
Division (A) of Al-Kindi Intermediate School for Boys as an experimental group and Division (A) of the Imam Al-Hassan Intermediate School for Boys
As a control group, where the research sample was in both groups (64) students.
Reward the researcher between students of the two groups of research in variables (chronological age, previous academic achievement
For the semester of biology, Raven's IQ test, didactic sense test, in science .
The researcher prepared by analyzing the science content (100) behavioral goals that covered the topics specified in
The last three chapters of the course book. He also prepared instructional plans for these topics, and the researcher himself
By teaching the two groups, he developed the research tool, which is the educational sense test .
Psychometric changes in (75) items, and the duration of the experiment took (10) weeks, and the researcher processed the data
Study it statistically using appropriate statistical means.
After analyzing the results statistically, the following shows:
There were statistically significant differences at (05.0) level between students of the experimental group and students
The control group in the educational sense, as the students of the experimental group outperformed the students
Control group .
In light of the results of the research, the researcher recommended the importance of using educational colors in teaching science to students
The second grade is intermediate, and the researcher also suggested conducting similar studies on stages and other study materials
And in other dependent variables
ابو سيف ،مصطفى زيدون محمد (2017)استراتيجيات التعليم والتعلم ،عمان ، الاردن .
- راجي ،زينب حمزة واخرون (2012) المفاهيم العلمية وطرائقها في العلوم ،دار النشر الشروق ط1،الاردن
- زيتون : عايش محمود ، ( 2010 ) أساليب تدريس العلوم ، ط 1 دار الشروق للنشر ، عمان .
- زيتون : عايش محمود ، ( 2017 ) أساليب واتجاهات ومفاهيم تدريس العلوم ، ط 2 دار الشروق للنشر ، عمان .
- زبيدة ،سعاد غسان (2017)اساليب التعلم النشط واستراتيجياته ،الاردن
- - سليمان : ممدوح محمد ، ( 2000 ) اثر إدراك الطالب المعلم للحدود الفاصلة بين طرائق التدريس وأساليب التدريس واستراتيجيات التدريس في تنمية بيئة تعليمية فعالة داخل الصف ، مجلة رسالة الخليج العربي ، العدد 22 ، لسنة 2000.
- السلمي ،حبيبة محسن زبدان(2016)استراتيجيات التدريس ،الاردن ،عمان
- عطية ،علي محسن (2015) استراتيجيات التدريس النشط،الاردن ،عمان
- Morse William C. and Wingo G. Maxceal Psycoloyy and teaching scote Force man company Illinods .
- BEALL D . A Attitude toward Science interest in Science and Sicence curosit as curosit as they relate to Science achievement of .