Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Titles were provided for references in an Intra-Documentation Method (APA) method.
- The text is single-spaced; 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Writes the title of the research, the name of the researcher, his title, his scientific specialization and his place of work.
- The research should contain: The title of the research in Arabic and English and a summary in both Arabic and English in one page up to (200) words.
- The research summary should include keywords on the major specialization of the two languages and a brief biography of the researcher or researchers.
- Payment of subscription fees of (100,000) Iraqi dinars is required for researchers from inside Iraq and (100) US dollars for researchers outside Iraq according to the following methods (direct payment in the building of the College of Education for Humanities)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.